Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Love

I am in LOVE with my new blender! Yes I know, har har a blender, how sad is that?!! But it's true. And this isn't just any old blender. This is the Top of the line, Ninja Professional 1000 watt blender!

And not only is it one of the most sophisticated pieces of technology in my home, but it's also the healthiest!

Two nights ago I made my very own home made Salsa! So delicious, healthy, and preservative free. Here is the recipe:
- 5x whole washed Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 white Onion
- 4 sprigs of fresh Cilantro
- Juice of 1x lime
- 1x tsp of Tabasco sauce.
-Blend for 5 seconds, and Poof! Tasty healthy snacks, served with Organic Gluten Free Nachos.

It's also amazing at making Smoothies, and Protein Shakes. It just pulverises the ice into creamy smooth deliciousness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com