Wednesday, January 19, 2011

6 Reasons to Work With A Personal Trainer

  1. You'll stay motivated.
  2. You'll workout safely.
  3. You wont get bored.
  4. You wont waste time.
  5. You'll see results - Fast!
  6. You'll learn a lot!
Ask me anything you want...I am a Personal Trainer you know! :)
But I'm not normally one to shamelessly promote myself - maybe it's about time I start? What do you think?

I can offer you all the above reasons to have me as your Personal Trainer, and more. I will also create a full meal plan for you, which will be different every week, at no additional cost. I can work around your schedule; mornings, evenings and weekends. I have a fully functional gym at my condo, or I can travel to your home or gym.

If you've thought about getting a PT for yourself, but you're not sure the cost just shoot me an email. I'm very inexpensive, and I also offer free assessments. You're goals are important to you, and they are important to me too.

My email is: branco_derrick@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com