Wednesday, December 29, 2010

7 Day Diet Tracking - Day #6

Almost Completed! One more day to go! 

How is your tracking coming along? Have you noted everything? Are you shocked at the amount of food you're eating? Or maybe not eating? I know it's helped me this past week so far. It's so helpful to write it down so you can see it, and make positive changes to your diet.

Breakfast:
- 2x Eggs (Over Easy)
- 2x Slices of Ham (left overs)
- 2x Pieces of Bacon
- 1x Orange Rosemary Biscuit (Recipe to be posted soon!)
*Big breakfast! I know, but I have been training hard at the gym all week so I need lots of protein in the morning to recoup.
Lunch:
- Vietnamese Shrimp & Rice Leftovers
- Turkey Leftovers
- 1x Red Velvet Cupcake! :P

Dinner:
- Via 1st Class Pork Dinner
- 1x Beer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com