Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Following My Advise

Ok, so I normally wouldn't shamelessly self promote myself. I don't believe in it. But the hell with that!
I've followed my own advise; fitness & nutrition tips and blog posts, and I've come a long way. So for any of those of you out there that don't believe in my abilities, as a Personal Trainer or otherwise. The photos below speak for themselves.






If you're feeling defeated, or discouraged within your fitness goals. Just remember YOU CAN DO IT! Stay focused, committed, and you will get where you want to be! I used to be 220 lbs when I was 18. Remember that sad story?! Now I have abs. You can too!

3 comments:

  1. so hot D!
    congrats on all your hard work!
    i actually follow a lot of your advice too, and results are happening.. thanks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buddy....It's been hard work, but well worth it!:)
    You're looking might fine too these days might I add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i am going to start next week!

    ReplyDelete

Via: TakePart.com