Monday, December 27, 2010

7 Day Diet Tracking - Day #3

How is everyones progress going? Are you still tracking all your meals and snacks?
I had a busy day yesterday, of shopping! So I apologize for the delay in my Day #3 Post.

Breakfast:
- 2x slices of toast
- 2x eggs over easy
- 3x slices of bacon

Lunch:
- 1x Clubhouse Salad @ Kelsey's (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Avocado, Onion, Feta Cheese & Honey Dijon Dressing. I opted out of the regular Ranch dressing that it comes with because its really high in calories)
- 1x Beer

Dinner:
- Xmas Dinner #3!!
-Turkey
-Ham
-Mashed white potatoes
-Roasted sweet potatoes
-Corn
-Stuffing
-Cranberry Sauce
- 1x Red Velvet Cupcake! :) (I spoiled myself)
- 1x glass of red wine

Later I went out with friends and family to a pub and had:
-3x beer
-2x vodka sodas

Then I was really bad and had 2x McDonald's Cheeseburgers, and one medium fry!! :(
Fatty fat fat, I know...Don't remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com