Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends For Life Bike Rally 2011

It's official! I'm participating in the 13th Annual Friends For Life Bike Rally 2011. This will be my 4th year cycling in this one of a kind ride! From July 24 - 29, 2011, I will join over 400 Riders and Crew members in making the 600km journey from Toronto to Montreal in support of Toronto People With AIDS Foundation (PWA). PWA provides accessible, direct and practical services to men, transmen, transwomen, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

This is my pledge page. Please sponsor me in support of PWA Toronto. My fundraising goal is $2,200!
I have included a little video clip from 2009, the last year I participated (I took 2010 off). I'm Rider #17 arriving into Montreal...See if you can spot me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com