Thursday, April 7, 2011

Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom 4 Ciara (a close dear friend)



  1. Let people tell you what you can’t do, and use it as fuel to do they very best that you can. – Ashley Veronica
  2. Never stop smiling because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile. - Unknown
  3. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
  4. I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday, and I love today. - Unknown
  5. Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart. – Charles Dickens
  6. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Theresa
  7. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead. – Oscar Wilde
  8. Love is being stupid together.  Paul Velery
  9. The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend.  Thoreau
  10. A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.  Charles Darwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com