Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today's Workout & Video - Indoor Rock Climbing - Nov 30, 2010

 
Check out the new video clip. 

Today's workout was Indoor Rock Climbing.
Now I know I said that all my exercise routines, and tips can be done in the comfort of your own home, or condo/home gym, but sometimes it's a good idea to get out of the house and try new things!

Indoor rock climbing is an excellent fun, exciting, and adrenaline pumping workout for anyone at any age, or fitness level. There are kids, and old ladies at the gym climbing more advanced climbs than me!

I frequent the Rock Oasis climbing gym in Downtown Toronto
They have an excellent training program for beginners. $35 for your first lesson and equipment rental
$16.95 for a regular drop in day pass. I recommend finding a occasional climbing buddy, because you really need one or you can't climb.

Indoor rock climbing is great exercise for your legs, arms, and back. Working all the major, and minor muscle groups in those body parts. Trust me when I say you'll feel the burn, and be soar the next day. Try it, it's a blast, and so so much fun!

PS - If you want to climb, and don't have a buddy, email me, I'll be happy to take you climbing!

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes that's a tallllll wall!! Good for you Derrick!

    ReplyDelete

Via: TakePart.com