Monday, November 29, 2010

My very 1st Blog Post

Welcome to my new blog. I know there is no one viewing this yet, so I'm basically talking to myself, but I hope to have many more followers very soon.

The main focus of my blog will bit fitness. Ya, I know, EVERYONE has done, and is doing the fitness thing....So my blog will focus on the ease of using your home, home/condo gym, etc, to achieve your fitness goals. Also, all my workouts can also relate back to the gym if you do wish to, or are using a gym.

We're all pinched for time, so realistically 1-2 hrs a day at a gym is not always an option.
All the exercise routines featured on my blog will focus on a 20-40 minute time frame to achieve the best results, make you sweat, loose weight, and feel great!

In conjunction to regular daily exercise routines, I will be blogging healthy eating habits, positive lifestyle changes, which are small and easy to incorporate in your daily routine!

This is going to be fun, easy, and with a bit of my world class sass, and wit for a bit of added entertainment!! Are you ready to live your life healthy, active and happy?! I am! Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com