Tuesday, March 20, 2012

INSANITY Workout Program - Day 2

I survived Day #1 of INSANITY which was a Fitness Test, and "they" recommend you do every two weeks so you can track you progress, improvements, strengthen, and improve cardio abilities.

The Fitness Test is comprised of 8 different components, each performed for a maximum of one minute, with one minute rest in between. The idea is you perform as many repetitions in that minute as you can, and two weeks later when you do your Fit Test again, you can try to bet your previous score, and improve your overall fitness.

It was about a 25 minute workout, and it was great! My heart rate was up, I was sweating, and felt great afterwards. It was mostly cardio, sports training, and plyomertic moves. Which are hard if you're not used to doing them.

Today's workout is more Cardio Training & Plyomertic Sports Conditioning. I'll check back with you soon!

Here is a photo of me on Day #1. I'll post weekly updates so you can follow along with my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com