Tuesday, March 20, 2012

INSANITY - Day #2(a)

OK, so Workout (day #2) was INSANITY! LOL I totally get why this workout program is aptly named that.

It was Core Cardio Training day. And let me tell you! I thought I was a fit guy. BUT apparently I'm not. I couldn't keep up, and i had to take multiple breaks. By the end of the 30 minutes, I was sweating like a pig. But I felt amazing! And I'm super excited for Day (workout) #3!

Today's workout consisted of cardio, with a lot of plyo & sport moves. Jump squats, sprints, jumping jacks, burpies, more jumping, push ups, and CRAZY abdominal exercises! Shaun T. (creator) called them Suicide Drills. And man where they ever!

Before I say; "Go out and buy INSANITY!" I'm going to continue investigating, and reporting back to you! Stay tuned for more info, and pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com