Thursday, June 9, 2011

90-Day Total Body Makeover Challenge!

I just found out about a new 90 day health challenge where I am focusing on my lifelong health and maintaining my ideal, and healthy body weight.


You have to hear about this really excellent new product I'm promoting. Now I normally wouldn’t be selling a health food product...It's just not how I roll. But I've done my research, and I am confident that this product will work for you! And to prove my confidence in this products ability to help you lose weight, I'm going to take the 90 day challenge with you!!

Here is my profile page:
*You can follow with me, and check my progress during my 90 day challenge.

And this is the Product Page.
*This page lists all four personalized health supplement kits. Plus TONS of research and info.
I can't wait to tell you more about this great weight loss health supplement! There are 4 different options, for your individual fitness goals:

The Balance Kit: To lose up to 10 lbs, and maintain a healthy weight.

The Shape Kit: To lose 10-15 lbs, and build strength!

The Core Kit: To lose 15-25 lbs, and accelerate your metabolism, and overall health. This kit is for the health & fitness enthusiast.

The Transformation Kit: This kit is for those who want to lose 25 lbs +. This may not be an option for everyone...If you only want to lose 10-15 pounds especially...It’s only for the very serious consumer.

 
The product is more than just one product actually. It's a total nutritional supplement, and vitamin & mineral support system. Check out the Product Page link above to find out more. You can purchase it directly online, and it will be shipped to your home in 3 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Via: TakePart.com