Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rock Climbing Rumney, NH

I spent a beautiful long holiday weekend with new friends Rock Climbing in the picturesque town of Rumney New Hampshire. Some of the best Sport climbing in the East Coast! Check out my pics below. Unfortunately my new friends were too busy belaying me, and other people to snap actual pics of me on the rock face. So hopefully I'll get some nice ones on my trip to West Virgina next week! Stay tuned.
SPLAT!






That's my friend Rio in the green tank. I'm in the black sleeveless.
The crag's were a whopping 11/12/13 + and -
So some very challenging routes to say the least!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun in Rumney!
    Hundreds of great sport routes all over the mountain.
    Don't know if you made it to Darth Vader or Waimea, both are are tough crags. Hopefully the rocks weren't too wet, as they tend to get up there. Did you have trouble with the humidity or bugs? West Virginia should be better in both departments.

    ReplyDelete

Via: TakePart.com