I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I've just been super busy with my work schedule, and taking on new clients. I need more hours in the day!
More new workouts, and nutrition info coming up very soon, I promise. Check back daily!
Be fit, and have fun!
Derrick
BroncoFit is Lifestyle, and Fitness Blog. Clearly! Fun, active, safe, and easy exercise tips you can incorporate into your daily busy routine. Being fit and active is key for a long full great life!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Via: TakePart.com
-
After you work out, do you have the feeling that you can do anything? Well, you're not alone. That "runner's high" (which ...
-
I've selected the top 10 workout tips that I recommend to my clients, for you, free of charge! 1) Select a workout program that best ...
-
What do you consider a quick an easy breakfast? Is it a meal you can prepare in less than five minutes? Or a meal you can eat on the go? ...
No comments:
Post a Comment